Go to main site 3dtek.xyz

Newbies experience with xyz carve

A couple of months ago I phoned Ben and had a chat about purchasing the xyzcarve. Bit the bullet and it arrived in 2 days…brilliant!! I was surprised at how small the packages were until I unpacked them…Ikea on steroids!! I have to say the process of assembling this myself was well worth it and enjoyable. I took over the dining room table, much to my wifes dismay, and looked forward to every night coming home and doing/learning a bit more.
I have had it assembled now for a couple of weeks and have been tinkering with Easel and the UGS Platform. I am glad I took the time to learn first before putting the router into its cradle and making the first cut…which I did today…in my shed and not the dining room. I am running Mac with Mojave and was so excited when my dog bone started to appear out of a lump of plywood! Thanks Ben, I will be having many hours of fun creating projects for my family.

Newbies experience with xyz carve

Thats great. ive just put mine together, very happy with the build but having troubles with the computer connecting to the cnc. This is my second machine, i have another brand, this one is much better and motors are a lot bigger. Cant wait to get mine running.